Industrial IoT is the ongoing transformation of traditional manufacturing and industrial practices combined with the latest smart technology which primarily focus on the use of large-scale machine to machine communication (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) deployments to provide increased automation, improved communication and self-monitoring, as well as smart machines that can analyze and diagnose issues without the need for human intervention.
Biggest trends of Industrial IoT are:
1. Smart factory
2. Predictive maintenance
3. Smart sensors
4. 3D printing
Benefits Of Industrial IoT are:
3.Increased Knowledge Sharing and Collaborative Working
4. Flexibility and Agility.
5.Makes Compliance Easier.
6.Better Customer Experience.
8.Creates Innovation Opportunities
11.Getting A Return On Investment.
ETIL promises to change the way of business. we are redefining our business models, and making it more automated.
We are optimizing our value chain even further.
- Predictive MaintenanceFocus on increasing operational reliability and reduces costs
- Capable of estimating the time of failure
- Capable of detecting the problems in the complex machinery and in identifying the part needed to be fixed
- Capable of minimizing downtime and maximize equipment lifetime
- Develops an algorithm to predict a time window, that going to show within how many days the machine will fail and the need to do the maintenance.
A blueprint of working predictive maintenance:-
1) Acquire data:
We collect a large set of sensor data representing the healthy and faulty operation.
And with the help of this data, capable of developing a robust algorithm that can better detect the faults.
2) Pre-process data:
We are capable of filtering the noise out of the data.
3) Identifying conditional indicators:
Our pre-process data leads us to the conditional indicators, which helps us to distinguish healthy from the faulty condition.
4) Train model:
We use the extracted data to train the machine model.
(Use machine learning and artificial intelligence, and capable of further robust of the system algorithm)
5) Deploy and integrate:
Capable of integration and the deployment of the algorithm to the cloud or on the edge device.
The ETIL organize the process of planning or deciding on the resources the firm will require for its future manufacturing operations and of allocating and scheduling these resources to produce the desired products on time and at least cost.
ETIL PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS OF PPC-
- Efficient control of material
- Communications with customers
- Efficient Utilization of people and machines
- Coordination of materials with suppliers
ETIL OBJECTIVES OF PPC –
- A regular flow of
- Optimal utilization of resources
- Coordination among departments
- Desired outputs
- Stock maintenance
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP)
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a cloud-based software that adds values to the business in various ways in streamlining the various processes. ETI Labs Scale production planning software is able to manage a large number of machines. It is divided into seven sections and each section has a specific function –
- How to get started
- What to produce
- Where to produce
- How to produce
- When to produce
Cost-effective, expandable and future proof
Having accurate information at production level is crucial to driving manufacturing efficiency and lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
ETIL provides cost-effective real-time production monitoring to enable you to:
- Optimize the use of current capacity
- Reduce production costs
- Reduce inventory
- Increase visibility across departments
- Improve customer response time
- Payback typically less than 12 months
ETIL production monitoring systems provide many benefits including-
- Eliminates wasteful manual data collection and processing
- Connect to any type, make or the age of machine or asset, production line, work cell, even manual processes
- Automatically calculate production output/efficiency KPI’s including OEE
- Comprehensive reports built-in
- Live production status on PC’s, smartphones, large overhead screens, etc
- Automated alert of production disturbances
- Live production dashboards
- Analysis tools highlight production losses
- Automated report generation and delivery
- Integration with ERP/MRP/MES for data exchange
ETIL systems are supplied fully customized and ready to use to an agreed functional design specification.
Full training, technical support, maintenance contracts ensure you get the most from your investment.
No annual licensing fees that increase the lifetime cost of ownership!
IoT is the next-generation method for asset tracking and management. It still has the potential to change the game. Also, is particularly true for those organizations that are ready to embrace change – for the better. It works as a ‘single strategic system’ and enables the organizations to transform their operations, digitally.
Also, it adds intelligence to automated workflows, real-time alerts, insights from data, dynamic edge control of assets, predictive maintenance, cross-domain analytics, and real-time visibility.
Its features are:
Real Time Information: IoT is capable of getting real-time information which can play a crucial role in future events and planning. For example: Smart farming with IoT is one of the rapidly growing sectors. Farmers can utilize the information to improve yields and for increased return on investment.
IoT can also provide analytics on fast-selling stocks and thus help in managing assets and growing the business.
Decrease Human Involvement: IOT empowers organizations to know their asset’s information, eliminating the need for human effort. It keeps a track of all assets through IoT sensors attached to each asset.
The right IoT sensor is to be selected as per the business need. The sensors attached to the asset are used to generate data that is relayed to the Cloud platform. It sends data every 5 or 8 minutes (as programmed by the organization).
Asset Optimization: When an asset tracking plan is executed, it is important for the organization to keep a clear picture of assets so that compatible plans can be made.
The organization has the capability to see if the asset performance is in line with the expectations or not. In case if it’s not working efficiently, preventive and predictive maintenance needs to be implemented for the purpose of asset optimization.
Asset & Cost Tracking: It is very important to track the asset to keep up the productivity and growth of the organization. IoT enables to get real-time information of assets by ensuring security and safety of the asset. IoT ensures that the issues are resolved, breakdown costs are saved and smart financial decisions can be taken in time.
The Assets Management technique includes:
- Locations: Automatic location data, asset tracking, and geofencing solutions (e.g. utilizing GPS trackers).
- Usage hours: Automatic tracking of usage hours and notifications about reached products (e.g. acceleration sensors).
- Warehouse inventory: Automatic warehouse inventories are used without any separate inventory events (e.g. BLE beacons).
- Material flows: Automatic tracking and reporting of material (e.g. RFID tags).
Enhanced Monitoring Maintenance: With IOT technology, an enterprise can monitor its assets, machines, equipments, etc. in real-time. An IOT sensor can alert plant managers when the operating parameters of assets are not in the permissible range.
Security: The asset trackers now come with better security. For example: an IoT tracker uses bank-level AES-256 data authentication and data encryption to ensure that the data is kept private and secure.
We provide the management of systems in such a way to provide the best customer service and productivity & quality.
According to the consumer’s desires, the processes are categorized as the: upper management processes, operational processes, and supporting processes.
The approach to tackle with the operation of the management are:
- capacity planning
- Facilities and layout
- Managing inventories
- Assuring quality
- Motivating & training employees
- Locating facilities
ETIL provides the inspection of the products and ensures to meet the required quality standards.
We provide continuous checking & reviewing of the output.
The approach taken by the ETIL is as follows:
- A proper check of the Raw material is taken at the input lane
- Continuous control & inspection is carried as the product goes through the production line.
- Proper checking of the final products is carried out at the output lane.
ETIL works on quality control and maintenance to achieve:
- Maximize yields
- Drive down costs
- Reduce waste & scrap
- Optimize processes through continuous improvements
- Ensure part & product traceability
Our strategies drive improvements in safety, security, and preparedness for companies. We help you to create a more powerful
organization that safely achieves better results. ETI Labs offers a full range of safety services. With a focus on higher-order risks, ETIL’s expert consultants advise on both the management and technical evaluation of risks.
We understand the value of progressive risk management. The expectations for safe, secure, and environmentally sensitive performance is supreme and ever-increasing. We help you to ensure employees, public health and safety, avoid adverse environmental impacts, comply with government regulations, reduce liability exposure, and improve business value and performance.
An effective safety management system has the following facts:
- People – nothing gets implemented without people who are committed, engaged, and motivated to a system; real safety change can’t happen without a competent and skilled workforce.
- Planning – planning for expected risks and the administrative parts of a management system will yield smoother rollouts and nurture measurement of SMS success.
- Programs – most companies have EHS(Environmental Health and Safety) programs that –
- Identify and control hazards
- monitor and measure operational impacts to EHS performance
- Eliminate deviations from the management system.
- Progress – to avoid laxity, companies need to periodically measure their compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, audit their SMS system, and review SMS performance with upper management.
- Performance – Performance needs to be set and include both lagging indicators and leading indicators.
Our consultants have instructed numerous companies and government bodies on how to establish process safety systems. ETIL provides combined verification experience with operations for international petroleum and energy companies.
PROCESS HAZARD ANALYSIS:
PHA identifies the risks of processes that involve highly hazardous chemicals. ETIL offers in-depth knowledge of current and proposed process safety regulations, detailed experience in conducting hazard analyses, revalidations, risk assessments, safety analyses, process safety, and risk management audits, and experience with operations involving highly hazardous materials. We have instructed numerous companies and government bodies on how to establish process safety systems.
INHERENTLY SAFER TECHNOLOGY:
Inherently Safer Technology (IST) can enhance overall safety and security risk management programs which have advanced significantly over the last 3years. In comparison to other risk management strategies, IST can sometimes provide significant advantages through simpler and less costly alternatives.
ETIL is the recognized market leader in providing IST consulting and training services to industry and government. We conduct inherently safer technology reviews and provide advice to our clients on how to minimize, substitute, moderate or simplify their processes and practices to make them inherently safer.
IST does not negate all risks, it aims to reduce hazards, thereby increasing overall safety. Our experienced team advises that IST
concepts should be analyzed at regular intervals during the process life cycle, at project milestones, and in daily decision making.
Although our scope of services includes regulatory compliance with federal, state, and local requirements, ETIL goes beyond to deliver advanced services that meet the higher level of safety and security called for in a changing world. ETIL brings project management skills with a personalized, responsive business style. We emphasize on-time, cost-effective performance, provided by professionals experienced in achieving these goals